Thursday, March 3, 2011

UFC Bound.

Andrew is so excited! His friend Patrick called him today and had 4 free tickets to go see the UFC fight happening tonight in Louisville. Andrew had told me this was coming to town a long time ago, but I didn't even look into it. Tonight was supposed to be our date night, so after Andrew listened to the voice mail he didn't even ask me about it! I had to pry the information out of him and insist that he go. I thought that was so nice of him to honor our date night first.

I'm guessing this will be the scene tonight:


For those of you that may not know, Andrew used to do all kinds of MMA and yes, even cage fighting. One of our first dates took place at an MMA fight across the river. It was quite the experience:

June 2009


Andrew said he was so happy he would buy me something nice and pretty. Of course I replied with my usual response, "DON'T spend money!" haha. Well, if Andrew takes pictures tonight I will post them. However the memory card is still stuck in my laptop so we'll just have to see..

No comments:

Post a Comment