Some of the pictures that are still stuck on my memory card; which is still stuck in my laptop are celebrating the engagement of Beth and Pete! They got engaged on February 19th, and Pete let us all be in on the surprise. We got to attend the Surprise Engagement Party which was so fun.
Beth is a friend I "randomly" met in volleyball class in 2006. The next semester I invited her to Campus Crusade for Christ and the rest was history. We've worked together and lived together, and remained great friends! Pete and Beth both go to our church: Immanuel Baptist Church too.
I have the great privilege of being a bridesmaid in their wedding in May! Today I went and got the dress. I am so excited because it is beautiful and wearable again. Also, it was %30 off today, and an extra %15 off for me because I am a student. WOW!
Here is the beautiful dress: Click here to see it
Congrats again to Beth and Pete! We cannot wait!
This is a favorite moment with Beth: We made a sign to cheer on our favorite coffee-shop regular as he ran by our house during the Mini Marathon
And here is our volleyball group from 2006....
And the two of us last summer at Beth's Surprise BIRTHDAY party!
No comments:
Post a Comment