Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stuck Memory Card

I actually do have some pictures of recent events in our lives, but today I stuck my memory card into a little hole in my computer. I thought that was where the memory card could go. Apparently it is not. Now my memory card is stuck in the little hole! I tried to get it out with tweezers (I wondered if I would shock myself). Also a small amount of shaking was applied while I tried to use gravity to my advantage--no luck. But, I do have pictures. and when Andrew comes home and recovers from laughing at me, perhaps they will be posted!

....and I ran 10 miles today! Praise the Lord!

....and a church around the corner from us, that is really solid, and really "artsy" released a new CD with 2 of my favorite artists. You can listen to the whole thing here: Split EP: Jamie Barnes-The Mercy Seat/Brooks Ritter-The War. I am listening to it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment