Friday, April 29, 2011

Mini Marathon Soundtrack



Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! All the runs, training, and perseverance boils down to a 2-3 hour race tomorrow. I am excited AND nervous. Please pray for me as I hope to have a "fun but healthy and safe" run, which has been my goal all along.

I thought I'd share the random mix of music I will be listening to along the way. It's a general order, but I do usually listen to the artists around these miles.

Miles 1-5
High School Musical, "You are the Music in Me"
Gavin DeGraw, "Follow Through" "Chariot" and "I Don't Want to Be"
Maroon 5, "This Love" "Makes Me Wonder""Harder to Breathe"
Stevie Wonder, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"
Sara Bareilles, "Love Song"
Cupid, "Cupid Shuffle"
Regina Spektor "Fidelity"

Miles 6-7 (usually hit first wave of tiredness here)
Shai Linne, "The Gospel" "Martyrs" "Work it Out"

Miles 8-end
Rent Soundtrack (makes me feel like I"m listening to a story)
Flame "Our World Redeemed Soundtrack" first, and then switch to "Captured"

Bored or Run out of music:
High School Musical Soundtrack
NSync and Nelly "Girlfriend"
re-listen to Shai Linne songs
Michael Jackson, "The way you make me feel"

New Music! Just bought!
Destiny's Child "The Writings on the Wall" CD
"Bootylicious" also by Destiny's Child. haha.
Pitbull "I know you want me (Calle Ocho)"


Good luck to all the runners! Now it's time to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment