Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Pink Shirt




Happy first day of class, Andrew!

I had already told Andrew goodbye once this morning and was heading out the door when I decided to tell him goodbye an extra time. I walked back to our bedroom and to my dismay he was wearing THE PINK SHIRT. Andrew loves wearing the color pink, while I on the other hand can't stand to see it on guys. I find it quite atrocious. My sneaky husband thought he could put it on after I "left" so I wouldn't witness his clothing choice!

I chased Andrew around with the camera as evidence to this event.

But, sadly, my husband is wearing pink on the first day of seminary.

Have a good first day sweetie, I hope you remembered your lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe he tried to pull a fast one on you!! This is too funny! And I'm with you on the pink - not even a little bit of a fan.

    ReplyDelete