Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bowling Green trip

About to eat cake and celebrate!

Last Friday was my first night away from Andrew and also my first trip back to Bowling Green since our wedding. The trip was to celebrate my dad's birthday AND Father's day AND my mom's 50th birthday all in one weekend. Needless to say, there were a lot of presents were flying around!

One highlight of the trip was hanging out with my sister Hannah. She is a great artist and let me paint with her (I'm terrible!) and we also went to the field behind our house to take lots of pictures. It was hot and humid but definitely a blast. Hannah has a great eye and while I won't post those pictures now, here are the results of our painting lesson. I want to learn more!

The original tree

how my tree turned out above.

Hannah's picture above.

Andrew survived his 36 hours without me by eating (more) Chic fil A instead of cooking, and watching a scary movie preview before bed, thus losing much sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment